Tangible Love is an initiative of Interserve Australia.
Interserve Australia acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals.
- We will only collect personal information about you with your prior knowledge and consent.
- We will use personal information provided by you for the purposes of responding to your requests, or to send you information which we believe is of interest, according to the nature of your contact with us. We will not use your information for any other purpose.
- Any information collected via our website is transmitted and stored securely. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, except in the course of responding to your enquiry (e.g. mailing contractor).
- We will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law.
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our records within 30 days of your written request.
- We protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, or alteration by restricting access to our files and database to only those personnel responsible for their maintenance and use.
- Interserve Australia will respect the wishes of all supporters to be removed without delay from our mailing lists if requested.
- Interserve Australia websites may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookies and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information is not collected by cookies or other tracking technology. However, if you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. You can can control how cookies are used, and for what, through the settings on your chosen browser.
- Interserve Australia has appointed a Privacy Officer. Communications regarding Privacy matters should be directed to this Officer.
Please contact Interserve Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org